WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Luxury private-hire vehicle pickup from location of your choice
• Visit to the haunting ruins of the early Christian settlement of Monasterboice.
• Arrive in Belfast with plenty of time to explore this fascinating city.
• Optional ‘Black Taxi’ political tour of Belfast – gain an insight into the political troubles, which engulfed the city for decades.
• Visit the Belfast City Hall, the Albert Clock and the Belfast Opera House.
• Free time to enjoy a delicious lunch and shop for souvenirs.
• Unforgettable visit to the state-of-the-art ‘Titanic Experience’ – situated in the Belfast Docklands (‘Birthplace of Titanic’).
RECOMMENDED PRIVATE BELFAST CITY TOUR
Your private-hire vehicle and knowledgeable, local guide will collect you from your chosen Dublin location, before heading north on our route to Belfast. We break our journey with a stop at the beautiful ‘Monasterboice’, in Co. Louth. This ancient Christian settlement dates back as far as the 5th century and visitors never fail to be mesmerized by the intricately decorated Celtic crosses and ancient round tower. Listen is as you guide takes you through the history of this haunting site. Back in your luxury private-hire vehicle, relax for the short onward journey to Belfast.
Arriving into Belfast city center – enjoy some free time to enjoy all that the city has to offer. Your guide will be happy to recommend to you some of the best visitor experiences available in the city. A particular must-do while in Belfast is the ‘Black Taxi Tour’ – a fascinating journey through the colorful political history of the city, along with insights as to how Belfast emerged from its troubles to become the thriving metropolis that exists today. The tour has been highly praised by ‘Condé Nast Traveler’ and ‘Lonely Planet’ among other leading publications. Also worth seeing are the Belfast City Hall, the Albert Clock and the Belfast Opera House. Enjoy lunch in one of the many city center eateries and sample the world-class shopping that Belfast has to offer.
We depart Belfast through the historic docklands area – better known as the ‘birthplace of the Titanic’. We enjoy a final stop at the state-of-the-art ‘Titanic Experience’. This architecturally-stunning museum houses over nine galleries with interactive and highly informative accounts of the Titanic – from her conception here in Belfast to her final resting place on the bed of the Atlantic Ocean. Incredible reconstructions of the ship’s interior will give you an insight into what it was like to be one of the passengers who secured a ticket for the ill-fated voyage. The experience has welcomed millions of visitors over the past number of years and has earned rave-reviews on TripAdvisor.
With your memorable day in Belfast coming to a close, we invite to make yourself comfortable for your luxury chauffer transfer back to Dublin city center in plenty of time for an evening of entertainment in the capital.
• Luxury private vehicle and knowledgeable local guide for the duration of your tour.
• The freedom to modify our suggested itinerary to better suit your expectations or time restrictions*
• Full transfer back to your desired Dublin location
WHATS NOT INCLUDED?
• Entrance fees and extras are not included as standard