WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Luxury private-hire vehicle pickup from location of your choice
• The full ‘Cliffs of Moher’ experience – stroll along the cliff side, take in stunning Atlantic views and visit the interactive ‘Atlantic Edge’ exhibition.
• Cruise along the ‘Wild Atlantic Way’ in your exclusive vehicle, stopping to take in the unique geological ‘Burren region’
• Lunch in Doolin – a remote surfing town on the Atlantic’s edge.
• Enjoy the haunting ruins of Cocomroe Abbey and marvel at the stunning countryside which surrounds it.
• Pass through the charming Atlantic fishing village of Kinvara
• Fantastic photo-opportunity at Dunguaire Castle
• Final stop at Bunratty castle, with time to shop at the local ‘woolen mills’ or enjoy refreshments.
• Luxury drive back to Dublin.
RECOMMENDED PRIVATE CLIFFS OF MOHER ITINERARY
Your private-hire vehicle and knowledgeable, local guide will collect you at your desired pick-up point. Your day begins with a drive through the beautiful Irish midlands, pausing for a short coffee break mid-morning. As you reach the west-coast, your driver will take you to the village of Kinvara – a traditional Irish fishing village where you can admire the views of the town’s small harbor. Just a short distance from the village is Dunguaire Castle, where you’ll have the opportunity to take some fantastic photos before continuing your journey.
Our next highlight is Corcomroe Abbey – a haunting ruin situated in the most remote countryside – with stunning views from all angles. So remote is the Abbey’s location that it provided the perfect solitary dwelling for the ancient monks who inhabited it. Guests interested in history of art will marvel at the 13th century carvings, which remain on the walls of the ruin. Listen in, as your guide elaborates on the history of the area.
Back in your chauffer-driven vehicle, enjoy the relaxing cruise along Ireland’s ‘Wild Atlantic Way’ -the rugged and beautiful length of Ireland’s Atlantic Coast, which has been drawing visitors to Ireland for decades. Enjoy a stop in the ‘Burren Region’ of Co. Clare – a unique geological area of limestone rock, which stretches for miles and miles. You’ll continue onto the charming coastal village of Doolin – a popular location for world-class surfers. With fantastic eateries serving the finest of Irish food – Doolin is the ideal lunch stop. Your guide will be happy to recommend a restaurant to suit your preferences.
After lunch, your tour will take you towards the highlight of the day – the Cliffs of Moher! Named by ‘Condé Nast’ and ‘Lonely Planet’, among numerous other publications as an absolute must-see in Ireland – you won’t be disappointed with this stunning natural attraction. Stroll along the cliff tops, taking in the mesmerizing Atlantic views, before visiting the ‘Atlantic Edge’ – a cutting-edge and interactive visitor experience, which houses images and experiences which appeal to guests of all ages.
As your exclusive day tour comes to a close, your guide will take you to your final destination – a photo and rest stop at the magical Bunratty Castle. You’ll have a short time to explore, shop at the nearby “Woolen Mills’ or simply enjoy a quick ‘one for the road’ in the nearby charming traditional pub. With fantastic memories of the day, you’ll enjoy a comfortable drive back to your preferred drop-off point in Dublin.
• Luxury private vehicle and knowledgeable local guide for the duration of your tour.
• The freedom to modify our suggested itinerary to better suit your expectations or time restrictions*
• Full transfer back to your desired Dublin location
WHATS NOT INCLUDED?
• Admission fees and extras.