WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Luxury private hire vehicle pickup from your chosen Dublin location.
• Drive through Ireland’s charming midlands en route to Kilkenny city.
• Leisure time to explore Ireland’s ‘medieval city’ – enjoy highlights such as Kilkenny Castle and the Kilkenny Design Centre.
• Enjoy lunch in one of Kilkenny’s many eateries.
• Enjoy an onward drive towards Waterford – a city which boasts more than 1100 years of history.
• Explore some of Waterford’s highlights, before visiting the famous ‘House of Waterford Crystal’
• Watch the crystal pieces being produced and enjoy some time in the retail outlet.
• Sit back, relax and enjoy your luxury transfer back to Dublin.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM MY EXCLUSIVE TOUR?
Your luxury chauffer vehicle and knowledgeable, local tour guide will collect you from your chosen Dublin location. We’ll begin our drive south of Dublin, through the charming Irish midlands en route to Kilkenny. Our route will take us through the green Irish countryside – with charming villages and quaint cottages along the way. Be sure to have your camera at the ready. Following a mid-morning arrival into Kilkenny – you’ll have plenty of time to explore the city at your leisure. As Ireland ‘s medieval city, Kilkenny has endless highlights for you to explore. Your guide will be more than happy to recommend the best of the city’s attractions, which include the magnificent Kilkenny castle and Kilkenny beer brewery. Shoppers will enjoy a visit to the ‘Kilkenny Design Centre’ – which houses fashions and household goods from some of Ireland’s most celebrated designers.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in one of Kilkenny’s many eateries. We’ll then continue onwards towards the city of Waterford – located on Ireland’s south coast. The city recently celebrated its 1100th anniversary – which gives you a hint as to the wonderful history which can be explored here, with traces of its Viking and Norman pasts still visible. Highlights for you to explore include the Medieval museum and the stunning ruins of the French church. Of course, Waterford is most famous for its ‘House of Waterford Crystal’. This beautiful building houses a tour which shows you how the beautiful crystal is manufactured – you can even watch the craftsmen engraving intricate designs on the crystal pieces. Enjoy a visit to the retail shop where you can shop for Ireland’s famous crystal at competitive prices and revive yourself with a coffee at the on-site café.
With a fantastic day behind you – sit back and relax in your luxury private-hire vehicle for your transfer back to Dublin.
• Private-hire, state-of-the-art vehicle and chauffer for the duration of your excursion.
• The full services of a professional and knowledgeable guide.
• Collection and drop off at your desired Dublin location.
• Enjoy the freedom to alter our suggested itinerary in line with your desires**