WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Depart Dublin in a luxury chauffer-driven vehicle with the services of an expert, local tour guide.
• Drive south through Ireland’s midlands, before enjoying a stop in the quaint ‘Adare Heritage Town’.
• Continue on towards Co. Kerry, where you’ll enjoy a comprehensive tour of the scenic ‘Ring of Kerry’.
• Leisure time and overnight in the traditional and lively town of Killarney.
• Breathtaking visit to Killarney National Park, with the option to enjoy a horse-and-cart/ horseback ride.
• Journey along the Dingle-Peninsula (regularly voted the world’s most beautiful peninsula), taking in the famous Slea Head with amazing views out over the Atlantic Ocean.
• Drive along a stretch of Ireland’s famous ‘Wild Atlantic Way’, before returning to Dingle to enjoy some leisure time for shopping and dining.
• Luxury chauffer return to Dublin city (arrive late evening).
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM MY EXCLUSIVE TOUR?
Your luxury vehicle and expert guide will collect you from your preferred Dublin location. We’ll make our departure from Dublin city and begin our drive south through the beautiful Irish midlands. Your first stop will be in the heritage town of Adare – frequently titled ‘Ireland’s tidiest town’. Admire the immaculately maintained traditional thatched cottages and enjoy some refreshments before we continue on our way towards Kerry.
As you arrive into ‘The Kingdom’ of Co. Kerry – you’ll set out for a mesmerizing journey around the Ring of Kerry. This route combines luxurious green countryside with dramatic cliff views, mountain ranges and ancient Christian places of worship. Breathe in the fresh Atlantic air as we break for our many photo stops. Highlights include breathtaking views of the ‘Skellig Rocks’ – which jut out into the Atlantic and provided an ancient solitary hideaway for Christian monks. This unique location was chosen as the location for the upcoming ‘Star Wars’ release.
Enjoy some time to catch your breath with a relaxing lunch stop, before we embark on an action-packed afternoon. Highlights throughout the afternoon include the famous Moll’s Gap, the Torc Waterfall and the mythical ‘Leprechaun Crossing’. As evening falls, you’ll arrive into the lovely town of Killarney – renown for its fantastic traditional live Irish music, artisan food, dancing and beautiful shops selling the finest Irish gifts and designs.
Enjoy a relaxing breakfast in Killarney – your chauffer will meet you for your second day of touring this beautiful region. The first stop of the morning is at the incredible Killarney National Park, where you can embark on a horse-and-cart, or horseback ride through the beautiful surroundings. Alternatively, you can just enjoy a short stroll or cycle – be sure to have your camera at the ready!
Continuing on, it’s a short drive to Dingle – a beautiful and quaint fishing village – and one of the remaining few to retain the native Gaelic language for daily life. The village has been used as the location for much loved movies – including ‘Ryan’s Daughter’ and ‘Far and Away’. Dingle also boasts the impressive title of having more pubs than any other village of its size in Ireland – so you may want to factor in a pint of the ‘black stuff’ during your time here! Enjoy a drive along the ‘Dingle Peninsula’ – which has been voted my numerous photography publications as the ‘most beautiful peninsula in the world’.
You’ll be driving along a stretch of the famed ‘Wild Atlantic Way’, as you return to Dingle to enjoy some leisure time for dining and shopping. Fully recharged after your stop in Dingle – it’s time to journey back to Dublin city – arriving late evening.
At ‘Elegant Irish’, our goal is to create first-class experiences of our Emerald Isle. We structure the greatest itineraries to ensure that you can make the most of your Irish vacation – in keeping with your personal needs and preferences. However, we like to offer you the freedom to alter our suggested plans. This flexibility extends to the accommodation options along our routes too. We are experts at sourcing the perfect accommodation –from budget to luxury-for you to enjoy during your multiple day tours with us. Should you wish to go ahead with one of our itineraries while organizing your own accommodation – that’s fine too. Call us today to discuss your options and to start building your dream Irish vacation.
• Luxury chauffer driven service for the duration of your tour.
• Full services of one of our expert, local guides.
• All extras/ admission costs are included in the price of your journey.
• We offer you the freedom to make changes to our suggested itineraries to better fit with your needs/ preferences*