WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Luxury private-hire vehicle pickup from location of your choice
• Relaxing drive from Dublin-Cork, via scenic Co. Tipperary.
• Free time to discover the best of Cork city’s attractions.
• Visit colourful Cobh – the final departure point of the RMS Titanic.
• Blarney castle tour – kiss the Blarney stone and take a walk through the beautiful castle gardens.
• Visit the tax-free haven that is the Blarney Woolen Mills – the perfect location for local woolen gifts and clothing.
• Luxury transfer back to Dublin city.
RECOMMENDED PRIVATE BLARNEY & CORK ITINERARY
Your private-hire vehicle and knowledgeable, local guide will collect you from your chosen Dublin location – its then time to make our way south! Enjoy a relaxing drove through the Irish midlands and lush green fields – you’ll soon realize why they call Ireland the ‘Emerald Isle’. Enjoy a great drive through Cork city, which was built upon the River Lee. You can enjoy some free time to explore Ireland’s ‘second city’ and your guide will be happy to recommend some of the best things to see and do. Highlights of Cork include the English Market (an artisan market which recently received a historic visit from Queen Elizabeth), St. Finbarre’s Cathedral and the Shannon Bells.
You’ll then continue on your way towards the charming village of Cobh, Co. Cork. Enjoy the opportunity to take photos of the colorfully-painted houses and appreciate the history of the village. Your guide will further explain the significance of Cobh in Irish history – namely due to the fact that droves of Irish emigrants said their final goodbyes to the country on ships which departed Cobh Harbour. The harbour is also famous as the final departure point of the Titanic. Observe the memorial here, visit the newly-opened ‘Titanic Experience’ and take in some panoramic views of the coastline.
We depart Cobh on our way towards the most famous Irish castle –Blarney. Situated in the small town of Blarney, this medieval castle, which dates back to the 12th century, attracts millions of visitors each year. The extensive gardens which surround the castle are the perfect setting for a leisurely stroll and the chance to take some fantastic photographs. A visit to the ‘Blarney Woolen Mills’ (the largest store in the world dedicated to Irish clothes, crafts and gifts) is not to be missed. Indulge in some tax fee shopping – look out for handmade ‘Aran sweaters’, hats, scarves and other woolen goods.
You’ll be left with some fantastic memories of the day as you board your luxury vehicle for your chauffer transfer back to Dublin city.
• State-of-the-art private vehicle and the full service of a highly knowledgeable, local guide.
• We offer you the freedom to alter our suggested itinerary, if there’s something you’d like to add or take away – we’ll do our best to accommodate you*.
• Chauffer transfer back to your chosen Dublin location.
WHATS NOT INCLUDED?
• Admission fees and extras are not included in the price of your tour.