WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Luxury chauffer pickup from the Dublin cruise terminal.
• Drive along Dublin Bay, in south Co. Dublin, passing through the charming coastal village of Sandycove.
• Enjoy a panoramic drive through the Wicklow mountains – through the Sally Gap and the locations of Hollywood blockbusters including ‘Braveheart’ and ‘P.S. I Love You’.
• Enjoy a comprehensive tour of Glendalough – a 6th century Christian settlement, located in a picturesque glacial valley high in the Wicklow mountains.
• Full chauffer transfer back to your cruise terminal.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM MY EXCLUSIVE TOUR?
Your knowledgeable, local guide and luxury private-hire vehicle will meet you at the Dublin cruise terminal. You’ll then journey south along Dublin Bay and through the charming coastal village of Sandymount. Co. Dublin. You’ll arrive in Glendalough – a stunning glacial valley in the heart of the Wicklow mountains, where an ancient Christian settlement was established by St. Kevin in the 6th century. Your guide will take you through Glendalough’s history and you can enjoy a stroll along the lakes of Glendalough – marveling at incredible landscapes as far as the eye can see.
Departing Glendalough, enjoy a panoramic drive through the Wicklow mountains, passing through the Sally Gap – situated in the heart of the rural Wicklow mountain region. Movie fans will be in for a treat here, as our drive takes us through the locations used for Hollywood hits such as ‘Braveheart’ and ‘P.S. I Love You’. The incredible landscapes here will leave you with memories to last a lifetime – be sure to bring your camera along with you to capture the haunting rural beauty.
• Luxury chauffer-led service for the duration of your excursion.
• Collection and drop off at the Dublin cruise terminal.
• We offer you the choice to alter our suggested itinerary to better suit your expectations**