WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Luxury chauffer pickup from and return to Dublin Cruise Terminal.
• Scenic drive through south Dublin and into the Wicklow mountains – see the locations of Hollywood movies ‘P.S. I Love You’ and ‘Braveheart’.
• Visit the glacial valley of Glendalough – site of the ancient Christian settlement founded by St. Kevin.
• Comprehensive tour of Dublin city – taking in highlights such as Trinity College and the Dublin spire.
• Free time to explore Dublin city – see, eat, shop and enjoy!
WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM MY EXCLUSIVE TOUR?
Your guide will be waiting for you at the Dublin Cruise terminal – its then time to board your luxury private hire car for a day of exploring! We begin the day by driving south of Dublin, to Co. Wicklow (often referred to as ‘The Garden of Ireland’). Enjoy an enchanting drive through the Wicklow mountains – which you might recognize as the location of Hollywood hits such as ‘P.S. I Love You’ and ‘Braveheart’. Arriving at Glendalough, you’ll have plenty of time to experience this beautiful glacial valley – which was the site of an ancient monastic settlement founded by St. Kevin in the 6th century. Be sure to photograph the ancient round tower and signature Celtic crosses as your guide explains the enchanting history of the site to you. Stretch your legs with a walk through the forest to the Glendalough lake – we guarantee that the views here will blow you away!
A scenic drive through the heart of Co. Wicklow, through charming villages and deserted boglands, takes us back to Dublin city – where you’ll have time for lunch, or refreshments – depending on the time of your tour. Ireland’s capital city is steeped in history and culture and your guide will be on hand to point out highlights including the Ha’penny Bridge, St. Patrick’s and Christ Church Cathedrals, Trinity College and the iconic Dublin Spire. Dublin’s streets are home to some fantastic live music – which will make your visit to the city that little bit more atmospheric. Take some time to stroll through the winding ancient streets – lined with boutique shopping, world-class cuisine and of course – a few pubs!
Following your leisurely visit to Dublin city – enjoy a relaxing, short transfer back to the Dublin Cruise terminal, in good time for your ship’s departure time.
• Private-hire, state-of-the-art vehicle and dedicated, local tour guide for the duration of your tour.
• Collection from and return to the Dublin Cruise Terminal
• All extras/admission fees are included in the price of your tour.
• Enjoy the freedom to alter our suggested itinerary to better suit your expectations*